Tips for the Student-Athlete
Need a little extra to get you through the rest of the semester? Check out these great infographics to stay motivated and finish the year strong.
- 9 Ways to Get Ready and Focused for Your Day
- Foods that Increase Brain Power
- Thoughts and Behaviors of Successful Student-Athletes
- Why It's Important to Switch Off From Technology
- Ways Student-Athletes Can Balance Academics and Athletics
- Reasons to Exercise
At Home Off-Ice Training by USA Hockey
Age-appropriate dryland exercises that help deliver the agility, balance, coordination, strength and skill training that young players need to complement their on-ice play. For more info, visit USA Hockey's website.