Little Caesars Farmington Hills is again hosting the Little Wings program again this season. If you or a family you know has a 5 - 8 year old who knows how to skate and wants to try hockey, please tell them about Little Wings.
For the registration fee of $150, each Little Wings participants will be provided with a full set of protective equipment including a helmet, gloves, shoulder pads, elbow pads, pants, shin guards, skates, equipment bag, stick and a Little Wings jersey. All equipment is kept by the participant.
Little Wings Youth Hockey Clinic Program Details
• To be eligible to participate, children must be no younger than 5 years of age and no older than 8.
• Each Little Wings participant will be provided with a helmet, gloves, shoulder pads, elbow pads, pants, shin guards, skates, equipment bag, stick and a Little Wings jersey.
• There will be six 1-hour on-ice sessions at each chosen rink location.
• There will be a fit day for the equipment - location and date TBD.
• This program is designed for first-time players only. Past Little Wings participants and those already playing on teams are not eligible to register.
• If your child does not know how to skate, we highly recommend that you sign up for a “Learn to Skate” class at a local rink. Most of the rinks listed have such programs.
• Only 50 participants will be accepted at each location. Participants must register online. Phone and/or in-person registration at individual rinks will NOT be accepted.
• If all your preferred locations are sold out before you are able to complete registration, please complete the waiting list form. In the event an opening becomes available, you may be contacted.
Registration is open here:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmington Hills Ice Arena
35500 8 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI 48335
2014-15 Little Red Wings video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2an-iId6T-c
Tag(s): LC Farmington Hills